Friday, February 19, 2016

Semana Sesenta y Nueve

This week was good.... we are working hard.... The zone leader have been stressing out a little because all the baptismal date in the zone are falling and we have no idea why... but anyways. This week was a good week because I learned even more of what it means to be guided by the spirit!!! SO.... This week we were having a tough time trying to find someone to put a baptismal date and help our investigators.... so we decided to go and look for people in a certain area.... 

While we were searching I had a distinct feeling that we should go look for a contact that was close to that area... so we went but she wasn’t home, but there was an older woman who was on her porch, and we began to talk to her, and she began to tell us that her mother had died recently and she was really really sad. So we talked to her about how she would be able to see her mother again. She let us in and we talked to her about the plan of Salvation. She loved it and began to cry. 

Then my companion invited to baptism!!! (I am so proud of her) and Belinda said yea!!! WE also extended a baptismal date with her for the 19th of March and she said yes as well!!!

I love being guided by the spirit...This experience reminded me of how one really can’t do missionary without the spirit.... like at all... and throughout all of my mission I have been practicing to listen to the spirit and be worthy of his companionship. I love the spsirt because It has been my best friend here. I have also learned that the holy ghost gets offended for the the most little mistake that we do... so in order to be worthy of his companionship I need to be constantly repenting. But it is worth it. I would rather have the company of the holy ghost at all times in my life!!!

I love this work so much.... you know why... because this work is real and true!!! we are in the last days, and part of one of the sings of the second coming of Jesus Christ is that The gospel will spread throughout all of the world.... and as well the Lamanites will return to the faith.... something like that. And you know what... its coming to pass!!! I am so grateful to be a part of this great work!!!! I am so proud to represent Christ and my family... and I am proud to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints!!! 


I love you all!!!! Peace out!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment