Monday, November 9, 2015

Semana Cincuenta y Seis - Tiloarque


Well November started off fantastic for us!! We had a baptism this past weekend. Hermana Alba. She finally decided to take the step. I have been so grateful that I have had the wonderful privilege to be a part of this process for her. 

This week has been hard personally but I love the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants section 121... how our trials will only be for a short moment... something like that, I’m kinda translating from Spanish. Doesn’t come out the same. Anyways, My patience in personal trials has really grown and something that I have learned is that when trials come in our own personal lives we CANNOT stop doing the things that give us spiritual strength because if we do the burdens that we are facing become unbearable. Stay close to the Lord, especially when it seems like there is no way out. This week I have felt like the Lord is testing me. I have felt very alone, even thought I am not alone, but at the same time I have felt such a beautiful spirit. The Holy Ghost is the comforter. and I know it’s true. He comforts us even in our darkest moments and after we feel the comfort we need, trust in the feeling and let it carry us. 

Another miracle!!! This Sunday Junior, our investigator, told us that he wants to get baptized for sure... and he wants his friend to baptize him. He basically is reactivating his friend. Its beautiful and when he gets baptized this will help his friend serve a mission and him as well!!! We will see, his baptismal date is planned for the 28th, keep him in your prayers!!!!

With love, 


Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment