Monday, August 3, 2015

Semana Quarenta y Dos

This week we have finally figured out the schedule that Hermana Logan needs in order to get enough rest and still do some work, so it’s good.  We have actually had quite some success and we have seen some wonderful miracles.

Jeffrey is leaving tomorrow and I am so excited for him!!! EXITO JEFF!! TRABAJE MUCHO!!!!
So changes are tomorrow.  Hermana Logan and I are both leaving.  There are too many things to do so I’m kind of stressed out, making sure the area book is okay for whoever takes over our investigators. 

I love the Lord!! He is so good and has taught me a lot of lessons this change.  I love how through other people and experiences that I am growing and changing!!!

Sorry it’s so short!!!

Love you all!!!


Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment