Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Semana Treinta y Nueve

Hola everyone!!

This week was really hard to be honest.... my companion has been so so so so sick these past couple weeks we have hardly worked.  And I have been very alone lately because it has felt like everyone is just focusing on her and I have felt like a shadow in the background.  But let me tell you this, my relationship with God and with the Savoir has gotten so much more personal and real this week.

I know that Christ is my Savior. I know he is real, he exists and he lives!!! I know he lives!! He is my older brother and he has asked me to follow him. And so I will follow him gladly. I know it will be hard, and I know it is a lonely path sometimes but really, I am not alone because he is always with me. He loves me. He paid for my sins and thanks to him I can live with my family again. He asks me to take up my crosses but when things get tough he is there to help me. 

I KNOW GOD is real. He answers my prayers.  He is here with me, he loves me I am his daughter. My faith and my trust in him has grown so much. He listens to me and gives me strength when I need it. He gives me strength when I need it.  He protects me and he protects all of my loved ones.

I am grateful for the atonement, without it I don’t know who I would be and I wouldn’t have any hope to live with my Father in heaven again. 

I love you all so much!!!

Love

Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment