Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Semana Quatro

Okay hey everyone!!! Same old at the CCM. The only difference is that my Spanish is getting better. There is this thing that we do every Friday... Its called Cre. It is where less actives come in and help give all of use experience teaching. It is so hard!! They talk so fast, but, it is such good learning experience. This week was different for me and my companion though... we actually taught someone who isn’t a less active or a member. Which was so cool!! He wasn’t really interested, but it was such a good experience. That is all I’m going to share here, I want to try and reply to you guys. I feel bad for not having enough time to answer all your emails... there are just so many and such little time!!! I love you all so much and I know that this gospel is true!! Without a doubt, I am never going to back down from this gospel.

Also I forgot to let you know!! I had to speak in sacrament meeting this week.... let’s just say the gift of tongues is so real, I went up there with a talk prepared... but I did not want to read the talk, so I scrapped it but still kept the same plan... and let’s just say that I shared on having faith in Christ... completely in Español!! I was able to do it, and even though I know I messed up I was able to talk and feel comfortable talking in Spanish. I know that the gift of tongues is so real!! I know it, I know that I wouldn’t be able to learn this language without Christ carrying me. I know that this gospel is so true!! I want to share it with everyone, because the gospel changes lives, and it changes people... the missionaries don’t change the people, it is the spirit that works on them and it is the desire that they get from the spirit to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment