Monday, June 29, 2015

Semana Treinta y Siete

Hola familia!!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A MI PAPA Y MI PRIMA BETH!!! LES AMO MUCHÍSIMO!!!

Okay well this week was very interesting.  Hermana Logan and I had some really good in depth open talks on how we can do better, and she told me that God told her that she had to make me lead in everything.  You know me, when someone else is a more natural leader I let them take the lead, but this week I lead.  The amazing thing is this: we went to go find a young girl named Yacki [pronounced Jacky] and she brought us to her family. There were seven people with some cousins on the side and I was so nervous because they all just sat there and listened to us.  It was so nerve wracking, but I led the discussion and I challenged them to baptism.  And they all accepted!  Then I put a baptismal date with this family for the 25th of July!!!  It was amazing!!  I know that I couldn’t have done it without God on my side, and he is always there. 

Yesterday I read Psalms 82:6 which says this: “I have said, ye are Gods, and all of you are children of the most high.”  I love this scripture.  We are all children of God, and I am a daughter of God.

Really the mission is a refiner’s fire.  Every change is a new challenge that helps me grow and change as a person.  I am different.  I am the same Hermana Reed, but I’m not, if that makes sense.  
God will always be proud of us because he knows we are trying.  He knows this life is hard and he has given us a Savoir who helps us in every aspect of our lives.  I have a very strong testimony of this. I don’t know what I would do without my older brother [meaning Jesus Christ].  I love him and I have come to know him even more and understand the atonement even more.

Love you all!!


Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment