Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Semana Treinta y Seis

Hey family!!

I love you all!! Sorry I’m late.  I was in Tegucigalpa and we had an activity with Presidente watching Meet the Mormons in Spanish!! ha-ha it was so good!! and Presidente leaves next week and we get a new presidente de la mision. He’s from Honduras :) 

This past week has been a week full of miracles.  First off Fredy got baptized!! And it was in a waterfall called Estanswela.  It was so beautiful!! The spirit was so strong!! 

This week has been crazy because we have been working so hard trying to find new people and trying to teach them. The elders as well. I love my district so much because we are a team we help each other out with the baptisms and bringing people to Christ. The Rama [this means “Branch”, which is the local church congregation, similar to a small parish] is stronger and the less active church members are slowly coming back. 

This Wednesday we taught a girl named Ana and we challenged her to baptism. What happened was that she said yes and told us that she wanted to be baptized on Saturday!! Three days to teach her!! It was insane!! But she got baptized and she is now a member. She is such a sweetheart and I love her so much. 

I have really had my eyes opened more about missionary work and what my purpose is as a missionary, to invite people to come to Christ and receive the restored gospel.  I want everyone to hear the message because it changes lives. Fredy is going to receive the priesthood this Sunday and he is going to get a calling, thanks to his conversion he has been working hard at bringing his friends to the gospel and also his nephew, who knows the church is true and is only scared of getting baptized.

This week was changes... and guess what? I’m staying!! My whole district is staying together!! That’s how I know the Lord trusts us and wants us to work miracles here is Marcala. It all depends on our diligence and our obedience J  I love you all!!! 


Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment