Monday, May 18, 2015

Semana Treinta y Uno

Changes!!! I am now with a gringa!! She is from Utah!! Her name is Hermana Logan and she is awesome!! Super bubbly and loud!! That will help me, good thing I’m a little more grounded and level headed…only a little. J I look up to her a lot. She has a year in the mission and the Spirit is so strong with her, she is so consecrated and so powerful. I want to have the same Spirit and be like that. 

This change for me is a change of new beginnings... I have a goal to be this missionary that the Lord knows that I can be, which means praying harder and more with an intention. I want to be the consecrated missionary that I can be, receive revelation and help these people. 

So... news. I got bitten by a dog!!! Right on my leg!!! It was hilarious...ish. J It hurt like heck and then I went into shock and couldn’t teach the next lesson.  I am totally fine but still funny.  Plus like three days earlier I fell down and completely scraped up my leg real bad!! Oh this week.  J 

Anyway... tomorrow we are going to the temple and I am going with a question in mind.  How can I be better? Because I need to be better and more consecrated, I need to know and I need to know how I can become the missionary that God wants me to be. 

Anyways I love you all!! I hope things are absolutely wonderful in Cali!!!

Hermana Reed

OH!!! Elder (Aden) Hales is now my zone leader!!! Crazy right??

No comments:

Post a Comment